This rosemary chicken and white bean meal is quick, affordable, and its minimal ingredients are likely already waiting in your pantry! Rosemary, tomatoes and kalamata olives spice up this quick and traditional, French Provencal dish.
Makes 4 servings
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 skinless and boneless chicken thighs (about 1 pound)
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 15-ounce can, rinsed and drained, or 1 3/4 cups cooked dry-packaged navy beans
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives, chopped
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Combine rosemary, salt and pepper; sprinkle over one side of chicken.
- Place chicken in pan with seasoned side down, cook 3 minutes. Reduce heat to medium and turn chicken.
- Add tomatoes and beans, cover and simmer 10 minutes or until chicken is done. Stir in olives.