Warm up with a bowl of turkey chili! This heart healthy dinner option is packed full of flavor and protein to deliver a tasty, nutritious meal. An added bonus is that you’ll likely find much of this in your pantry already, and it’s just 30 minutes from prep to bowl!
Makes 16 servings
- 1 pound Ground Turkey
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 cups Onion, Diced
- 1 cup Celery, Diced
- 1/4 cup Jalapeno, Diced
- 1 tablespoon Chili Powder
- 1 tablespoon Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Oregano, Dry
- 1 tablespoon Thyme, Dry
- 2 teaspoons Garlic, Minced
- 2 each 28 oz. Diced Tomatoes
- 2 cups Dark Red Kidney Beans
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Cilantro, Chopped
- In a large pot over medium high heat, add Ground Turkey and Olive Oil.
- When turkey begins to brown, add Onion, Celery, and Jalapeno, sauté until translucent.
- Add Chili Powder, Cumin, and Oregano.
- Next add Thyme Leaves and Garlic. Stir.
- Finally add Diced Tomatoes, Dark Red Kidney Beans, Soy Sauce, and Worcestershire Sauce. Heat to 165°.
- Stir in Cilantro just before serving.